Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Using C++ in tbaMUD

More
06 Jul 2015 03:32 #5413 by Liko
Replied by Liko on topic Using C++ in tbaMUD

Liko wrote:

WhiskyTest wrote: That would mean a complete overhaul - moving the structures to objects or some such?
Also, when is Dragonball MUD ready for testing? ;)

That is the reason Dragon Ball MUD is taking so long, I'm moving to C++ and learning C++. So I'm either writing it from scratch or going to use tbaMud. I had a version of Dragon Ball MUD up and running with combat and everything, but I did it thru BYOND and I did not like that. So I decided to learn C++. Hence where I am at now.

Hopefully, I can come up with the fix of reading number past 2.14 billion.

Plus,

With Dragon Ball Z: Super starting in two days..I am getting new source material. I am happy for new Dragon Ball Z!

I think Dragon Ball: MUD may be getting a name changed to something called Dragon Ball x RPG. Why called Dragon Ball x RPG? Well the x stands for "cross". RPG stands for role-playing game. So what does this mean? It means at core it will be a Dragon ball MUD. Featuring Dragon Ball, Z, and Super for a lot of core game play and features. It will also feature RPG elements and other game play characters, enemies, items, objects, and quests. I think it will allow more game. If I did simply Dragon Ball(Akira's) content I would run out. I'd have to create a bunch of characters that people may hate like GT. I think with a cross game I can add favorites also. I do plan to add an original story.

That is the update for now. Back to learning I go.

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds