Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Hey guys and gals.

More
24 Oct 2014 07:02 #5089 by Liko
Hey guys and gals. was created by Liko
Hey everyone,

Just checking on you guys and gals. How are you all doing? Seems like the board has been quiet lately. I have been reading up on C++ so I can program a lot better. I want to contribute a lot better. I am also working on Dragon Ball: MUD. Also been playing DC Universe Online on the PS4. What is everyone's plans for for Halloween?

- Liko

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Oct 2014 21:56 - 24 Oct 2014 21:57 #5092 by Rumble
Replied by Rumble on topic Hey guys and gals.
I'm still here though not as active as I would like. This whole professional career thing is taking up more time. I am still looking for someone to take on the next tbaMUD release if they are up for the challenge. Our bug and idea files have plenty of things to work on.
I posted one to github hoping to get some attention, please check it out if you have the time. And feel free to submit your own.

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091
rumble@tbamud.com
Last edit: 24 Oct 2014 21:57 by Rumble.

More
25 Oct 2014 17:24 #5094 by Rumble
Replied by Rumble on topic Hey guys and gals.
Actually I'm going to try to clean up the bug/typo/idea files this weekend and post more of them onto github. If anyone wants to stop by and talk about development for the next release I'll actually be at the keyboard on TBA and/or the playerport instead of my usual idling AFK.

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091
rumble@tbamud.com

More
27 Oct 2014 10:18 #5095 by Liko
Replied by Liko on topic Hey guys and gals.

Rumble wrote: I'm still here though not as active as I would like. This whole professional career thing is taking up more time. I am still looking for someone to take on the next tbaMUD release if they are up for the challenge. Our bug and idea files have plenty of things to work on.
I posted one to github hoping to get some attention, please check it out if you have the time. And feel free to submit your own.

Hmm. I world wiped so nothing on my end with crashing. Just add an overflow and all is good...tho wouldn't it happen with all words not just swords?

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer

More
01 Nov 2014 20:20 #5098 by zusuk
Replied by zusuk on topic Hey guys and gals.
Really wish I had spare time Rumble, otherwise I'd be more than happy to help with a release :)

Maybe my business will hit it big in the near future and I can come help out for a bit!

That's the short story for me, been really busy RL. As for LuminariMUD, we actually got featured at a gaming festival in Germany, and put on a big-screen for the attendees. Was very exciting and quite an honor - also gave us a short traffic boost temporarily :)

We're continuing to work hard on development of Luminari, we are really proud of how far she has come along in the past few years!

Liko, how is the Dragonball MUD coming along??

Website
www.luminariMUD.com

Main Game Port
luminariMUD.com:4100

More
04 Nov 2014 05:17 - 04 Nov 2014 05:31 #5099 by Liko
Replied by Liko on topic Hey guys and gals.

zusuk wrote: Really wish I had spare time Rumble, otherwise I'd be more than happy to help with a release :)

Maybe my business will hit it big in the near future and I can come help out for a bit!

That's the short story for me, been really busy RL. As for LuminariMUD, we actually got featured at a gaming festival in Germany, and put on a big-screen for the attendees. Was very exciting and quite an honor - also gave us a short traffic boost temporarily :)

We're continuing to work hard on development of Luminari, we are really proud of how far she has come along in the past few years!

Liko, how is the Dragonball MUD coming along??

Do you have the video of you guys on the big screen?

Dragon Ball MUD is coming along well. I'm still in Phase 1 which i call R&R. Research and Review. Research is all the dragon ball and z data and Review is myself studying C/C++ again and reviewing all the data found in the research. I want everything as close to the original source as I can get. I want to polish up and be at my peak for this. Also I do have an artist doing custom art work for all characters :)

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer
Last edit: 04 Nov 2014 05:31 by Liko.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds