Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question 2 possible bugs

More
26 May 2016 16:40 - 26 May 2016 17:28 #5953 by JTP
2 possible bugs was created by JTP
Hi

Think i found 2 bugs, one with room peacefull and one with mob no_kill

Pic 1. With room peacefull some times i dont get the message that the room is peacefull, nothing happends. Tested on tba as well as pictures shows. Other times i do get the message, so it seem it has its own life :)

Pic 2. The other possible bug is with no_kill mobs...some times i do get the message mob is protected, other times the fight begins, mob hits me but i cant hit it. And get the mob is protected in the fight. Also tested on tbamud.

the 2 first pics is from tba...the 3rd is my own game...kill mob says room peacefull, next try gets no message, 3rd try fight begins but stops, 4th try nothing, 5th try i get peacefull message.

So what is wrong ?
Attachments:
Last edit: 26 May 2016 17:28 by JTP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2016 17:13 #5955 by JTP
Replied by JTP on topic 2 possible bugs
Noone with ideas ?

More
28 May 2016 01:08 #5956 by rudeboyrave
Replied by rudeboyrave on topic 2 possible bugs
it only looks like your zone is affected on tbamud. i cant seem to replicate it in any other room but that one.

CyberASSAULT
www.cyberassault.org
cyberassault.org 11111
A post-apocalyptic, sci-fi MUD.

More
28 May 2016 06:24 - 28 May 2016 06:26 #5957 by JTP
Hmm so its happends in one zone on tbamud

And also in a zone on my own game, but why ?

I made a new main city where there are 4 gates each gate has a guard, its the same mobnumber loaded 4 times in zedit so all 4 naturally has no_kill on, but wierd enough one of those 4 is attackable. And room peacefull is also working on and off.

So what is going on ? Im glad its not just my game but also my zone on tbamud. So something must be wrong in general.
Last edit: 28 May 2016 06:26 by JTP.

More
28 May 2016 06:54 - 28 May 2016 16:27 #5958 by JTP
I see an immort in room 15801 called Rave..if you could, then try test more with an mortal and see if you can get it to happend more.

This pic im sending now is from today saturday, is one of the 4 no_kill guards. If i type kill guard with my impl it works just fine..
But if i try kill it with a mortal, then this happends. But only one of the 4, the other 3 is ok.

Not even all shopkeepers are protected. Hope someone will test there own code and also on tbamud. I think something is odd. It cant just be my zone on tbamud and my own game. The only time i shopkeeper is protected is if i try kill it with my imp...with mortals it some times Work, some times not and fight Begins, but then mortals cant hurt it and get protected message, while the npc can hurt the mortal.
Attachments:
Last edit: 28 May 2016 16:27 by JTP.

More
28 May 2016 21:59 #5960 by thomas
Replied by thomas on topic 2 possible bugs
I think we need the output from "stat guard" and "stat room"

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds