Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Combat Triggers Sample 3 and my mhunt trigger, feedback welcome

More
17 May 2017 13:48 #6745 by Kastil
Greetings this is the third trigger (I miss titled the second one :/) related to combat I'm seeking
to be looked over and I've included my mhunt trigger as well. I've done limited testing myself and
they appear to be working as intended, however due to the small number of players on the MUD I'm
hoping to get some others to look them over and provide pointers on optimizing them or fixing them
if there are any issues I don't see/haven't encountered.

Trigger 3 Goal - Pretty straight forward, does additional damage to the tanking attacker.
Code:
Trigger Intended Assignment: Mobiles Trigger Type: Fight, Numeric Arg: 5, Arg list: none Commands: *Mob does unresisted damage to the tanking enemy randomly *To provide a simple plug and play template damage is based on 2 x the mobs level eval mob_damage %self.level% * 2 %damage% %actor% %mob_damage% *Change the echo to something appropriate for the mobs special %send% %actor% %self.name% smacks you viciously with it's wide tail! %echoaround% %actor% %self.name% smacks %actor.name% viciously with it's wide tail!

mhunt trigger goal - Starts hunting fleeing pc without the need of a second encounter
Code:
Name: 'mob act mremember mhunt 'mob hunts fleeing PC'' Trigger Intended Assignment: Mobiles Trigger Type: Act , Numeric Arg: 0, Arg list: panics, and attempts to flee! Commands: if %actor.is_pc% wait 1 sec mremember %actor% end wait 2 sec mhunt %actor.name% mhunt %actor%

Thanks again, Kastil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2017 23:48 #6753 by thomas
In the second trigger, you should have no need for the
Code:
mhunt %actor.name%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kastil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds