Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Trigger of the Day - Assembly Quest

More
15 Jul 2012 16:50 #375 by Rumble
Code:
Name: 'Camille Greet for Quest - 300', VNum: [ 300], RNum: [ 209] Trigger Intended Assignment: Mobiles Trigger Type: Greet , Numeric Arg: 100, Arg list: None Commands: * By Rumble of The Builder Academy tbamud.com 9091 if %actor.is_pc% wait 1 sec if %actor.varexists(3_napalm_complete)% say Welcome back %actor.name% did you have fun with that liquid fire? grin halt elseif %actor.varexists(3_napalm_search)% say Do you have the items? wait 1 sec if !%actor.varexists(3_naphthalene)% say Maybe you can look in the warriors quarter for the Naphthalene. halt end if !%actor.varexists(3_palmatite)% say Maybe you can look in the thieves quarter for the Palmatite. halt end if !%actor.varexists(3_napalm_jug)% say I believe the wellmaster should have something of clay that will work as a container. end else say Good day %actor.name%. wait 1 sec emote looks around suspiciously. wait 1 sec say close that door. wait 4 sec say I've been working on something new. But, I need some help acquiring a few ingredients. wait 1 sec say people aren't very friendly towards me since the last fire. emote looks down into the cauldron lost in thought with a grimace on her face. wait 3 sec say But I have perfected it this time, don't listen to what they say. wait 1 sec say Bring me some Naphthalene, Palmitite and a proper container. I will give you a sampling of my liquid fire as payment. eval 3_napalm_search 1 remote 3_napalm_search %actor.id% end end
If this was helpful please vote or leave a review for TBA.

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091
rumble@tbamud.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds