Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Parna's Tarot Zone

More
07 Oct 2013 01:16 #4384 by Parnassus
Parna's Tarot Zone was created by Parnassus
I was testing out some trigger fixes in my Tarot area and triggered a reading to test the fixes.

The situation cards (covers and crosses) showed:
Your goal is approaching
Problems will soon release their hold on you.

This seems to be an excellent situation! The cards seem to agree which means there isn't really a question.

Influence past and passing (below and behind) showed:
This is a card of family love and happiness.
The person involved does not anger easily but can be dangerous.

Not so good. This is a suggestion that family life may be suffering but I seem to be moving past some danger.

Paths (above and before) showed:
This card shows a desire to be unconventional, a rebellious streak. At the
same time, it warns against superstition.
Trying to combine different things will not be successful at this time.

Interesting. This seems to indicate that putting things together in a conventional or traditional way will not go well but that possibly, working in unconventional ways may work.

Fears showed:
There are burdens involved but you can manage them. (Probably more a fear of the burdens than of managing)

Opinions showed:
Fortune has ups and downs, and right now your luck is up. Build on it. (This last part cracked me up!)

Hopes showed:
You can face whatever comes, if you're prepared for it.

Outcome showed:
Fear of change makes success difficult.

My interpretation: I need to keep branching out, trying different ways of doing things. Trying to stick to traditional methods can sabotage my zones. If I keep trying different ways of doing things, this zone should be finished soon!

I really hope so, anyway. I do find I spend a lot of time just staring at my screen and notes, thinking that I can't do various things. I think that these are the burdens and the fear of change. Then I'm hit by a bit of inspiration and the keyboard just flies! Right now, I'm judging the Tarot zone to be at 95% completion and the Valen Park zone to be at 90% completion. Here's hoping, anyway! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.636 seconds