Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Trigger of the Day - Equipment Scatter

More
04 Oct 2013 19:23 #4376 by Rumble
Code:
Name: 'Not Worthy', VNum: [41003], RNum: [ 3046] Trigger Intended Assignment: Rooms Trigger Type: Enter , Numeric Arg: 100, Arg list: None Commands: * By Random of The Builder Academy tbamud.com 9091 * Scatter the player and all of their equipment randomly across the zone. wait 1 sec %send% %actor% You feel you must not have been worthy when a powerful force hurls you back through the gates. wait 2 sec eval stunned %actor.hitp% -1 %damage% %actor% %stunned% eval num %random.99% + 20300 %teleport% %actor% %num% while %actor.inventory% eval item %actor.inventory% if %item.type% == CONTAINER while %item.contents% eval stolen %item.contents.vnum% %echo% purging %item.contents.shortdesc% in container. %purge% %item.contents% eval num %random.99% + 2300 %at% %num% %load% obj %stolen% done end eval item_to_purge %actor.inventory% eval stolen %item.vnum% %purge% %item_to_purge% eval num %random.99% + 2300 %at% %num% %load% obj %stolen% done eval i 0 while %i% < 18 eval item %%actor.eq(%i%)%% if %item% eval stolen %item.vnum% eval item_to_purge %%actor.eq(%i%)%% %send% %actor% You drop %item.shortdesc% %purge% %item_to_purge% eval num %random.99% + 20300 %at% %num% %load% obj %stolen% end eval i %i%+1 done %force% %actor% look
If this was helpful please vote or leave a review for TBA.

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091
rumble@tbamud.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds