Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Trigger of the Day - One player in zone

More
27 Nov 2012 17:16 #1079 by Rumble
Code:
Name: 'Solo zone', VNum: [32783], RNum: [ 2793] Trigger Intended Assignment: Mobiles Trigger Type: Speech , Numeric Arg: 1, Arg list: enter Commands: * By Fizban if %actor.is_pc% set start 8900 set i 1 while %i% <= 25 eval location %start% + %i% %goto% %location% eval target_char %self.room.people% while %target_char% if %target_char.is_pc% say There is already someone here %actor.name%, you may not enter at this time. halt else set target_char %target_char.next_in_room% end done eval i %i% + 1 done wait 2 say You may proceed %actor.name%. wait 2 %teleport% %actor% 8901 %force% %actor% look end
If this was helpful please vote or leave a review for TBA.

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091
rumble@tbamud.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2012 01:07 #1081 by Olan
Great trigger!

But I did not understand why he is like SPEECH?

You are correct that the trigger is Speech?

Sorry for my English, i'm braziliam.

Hugs

More
09 Dec 2012 10:42 - 09 Dec 2012 10:51 #1186 by Fizban

Olan wrote: Great trigger!

But I did not understand why he is like SPEECH?

You are correct that the trigger is Speech?

Sorry for my English, i'm braziliam.

Hugs

I'm fairly sure you were supposed to "say enter" and then it checked for someone already in the zone, and teleported you into the zone if it was empty when you typed it. I don't remember writing the script, or who/what it was written for, but that certainly seems to be what it was intended to do at a glance.

EDIT: Odd, that's not the same as the script with that vnum on TBA. The zone it's from is also Shamra's zone, so not sure I did write it actually.
Last edit: 09 Dec 2012 10:51 by Fizban.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds