Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Like Many of You.....I'm Baaack!

More
04 Jun 2016 17:15 #5977 by IceBlade
Sascha,
What platform did you install on? Linux (which distro) and what computer specs...

How is it running?

Rick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jun 2016 17:34 #5979 by Sascha
Actually, I'm running it as a test mud on a machine running Windows 10 that I had spare. I won't migrate to a professional server until I have the first ten zones fully operational with quests, etc. It's running extremely well - I have had zero crashes or conflicts running on a Windows machine. I suspect that any forthcoming crashes will be due to my coding to add races and classes, though.

Will you stand against the coming Storm? After the Breaking: STORMRIDERS MUD - atbmud.dune.net port 4000

More
11 Aug 2018 01:25 #8177 by ryuikari
HOLY SHIT!! dude I cannot begin to tell you how long I have been trying to get ahold of someone who can host or has the source for wintermute. I have made post on almost every mud site looking for people who use to play so I can maybe track down the source code so I can play it by myself. Is there anyway you can rehost it or allow me to rehost it privately. I have been trying to find someone for like 5 years off and on I use to love playing that mud so much!!!! I'll pay you to host it if need be.

More
11 Aug 2018 01:36 #8179 by ryuikari
Dude I have been looking for someone who has the wintermute source code for like 5 years, I have made post on almost every site!! I loved that mud and I am trying to get my hands on it so I can host it privately and play it. Is there anyway you can help me with that, i'll even pay to have you host it.

More
15 Aug 2018 22:24 #8184 by rudeboyrave
welcome home!

CyberASSAULT
www.cyberassault.org
cyberassault.org 11111
A post-apocalyptic, sci-fi MUD.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds