Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Imm Levels

More
06 Jan 2013 04:44 #1251 by Maximus
Imm Levels was created by Maximus
I have been digging through the Docs and forums trying to find were the various immortal levels are documented. Specifically, I am looking for exactly what imms of various levels, 31-34 can do. What commands do level 33 imms have access to that level 32 imms don't, and so on. Is this documented somewhere, or do I just have to start creating imms of all levels, logging in as them, and seeing what I can do through trial and error?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2013 07:24 #1252 by zusuk
Replied by zusuk on topic Re: Imm Levels
Pretty good point, it isn't obvious... I know the way I did it was via looking at interpreter.c and checking which level the commands were set for in the master list.

Maybe someone else knows a better way of figuring out this info.

Website
www.luminariMUD.com

Main Game Port
luminariMUD.com:4100

More
06 Jan 2013 17:28 - 06 Jan 2013 17:33 #1254 by Rumble
Replied by Rumble on topic Re: Imm Levels
Is is there, just buried in the helpfiles. HELP WIZHELP
Code:
WIZHELP WIZCOMMANDS WIZ-COMMANDS WIZ-MENU IMMCOMMANDS Usage: wizhelp <name> Gives a list of the special commands available to you or the name you provide. Disabled commands will be gray. Level 34 (Implementor): cedit changelog export reload shutdow shutdown wizlock Level 33 (Great God): ban copyover freeze hcontrol reroll skillset thaw unban wizupdate Level 32 (God): advance aedit checkload dc file force gecho hedit helpcheck hsedit last links mcopy mute notitle ocopy pardon plist qecho rcopy restore scopy send snoop switch tcopy tedit transfer unaffect uptime users zlock zunlock Level 31 (Immortal): ; at attach buildwalk date detach dig echo handbook holylight imotd invis load medit mlist nohassle nowiz oedit olc olist peace purge qedit qlist recent redit rlist roomflags saveall sedit set show slist stat teleport tlist trigedit tstat vdelete vnum vstat wiznet wizhelp zcheck zedit zlist zpurge zreset HELP <any of the above commands>

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091
rumble@tbamud.com
Last edit: 06 Jan 2013 17:33 by Rumble.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maximus

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds