Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Tarot zone

More
25 Nov 2013 02:47 #4529 by Parnassus
Replied by Parnassus on topic Tarot zone
If anyone is still testing this zone, I've changed the food and drink a bit. Since they were auto-regenerating, this opened the possibility that people would spam-sac them for experience or gold. The trigger should now prevent and saccing benefits. I really hope this one works properly because I pulled in a LOT of error messages and problems. To those of you who tried to work through the spam of error messages, thanks for your patience :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2014 21:22 #4728 by Parnassus
Now that this zone is in the release, some problems have popped up. I've got them fixed (I hope) but please be aware that there are some oddities involved. I'll post again when a fixed version is available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

More
29 Mar 2015 04:07 #5264 by Parnassus
For anyone that's using the Tarot zone (hmm, IS anybody using the Tarot zone?) the errors have been fixed in the newer edition. Well, until anybody tells me of more errors. I'm not sure how to get the newer edition of zone 211 but I know its on Github somewhere.

More
29 Mar 2015 14:18 #5267 by dracmas
Replied by dracmas on topic Tarot zone
I like the idea of it and I can tell you put a lot of work into this. One question though, why did you make the player walk through the rooms for the tarot reading instead of the mob giving the reading from the second room?

More
03 Apr 2015 00:49 #5271 by Parnassus
The thing about tarot is that the layout is as important as the cards. The movement was my way of mimicking the layout. I felt that having the reader say where the cards were laid out didn't have the impact of actually following the layout. I do feel, however, that it works better with angled exits.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds