Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Object aff_flag check

More
21 May 2018 23:12 - 22 May 2018 11:29 #8079 by Benson
Object aff_flag check was created by Benson
Hi everyone! I'm trying to figure out how to make the game check for an object affect type for worn objects each time a command is entered. In this game I think it looks like every command is passed through interpreter.c's void command_interpreter. In this code I see it removing hide each time a command is entered, but I am trying to code in eq that has a perm_hide affect. I have all the affect stuff in, and even did an argument without an eq check to see if I was on the money in code and was able to make it re-hide my char every time a command was entered, and this is exactly what I wanted.

my problem is being able to get the game to identify if the object is affect flagged or not. Here's what I have currently, but obviously it doesnt work. Please, can someone help a noob! :)
Code:
void command_interpreter(struct char_data *ch, char *argument) { int cmd, length, i; char *line; char arg[MAX_INPUT_LENGTH]; struct obj_data *obj; REMOVE_BIT_AR(AFF_FLAGS(ch), AFF_HIDE); for (i = 0; i < NUM_WEARS; i++) { if (GET_EQ(ch, i) && OBJAFF_FLAGGED(obj, AFF_HIDE)) { SET_BIT_AR(AFF_FLAGS(ch), AFF_HIDE); } }
Last edit: 22 May 2018 11:29 by thomas. Reason: removed double formatting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 May 2018 13:07 #8081 by WhiskyTest
Replied by WhiskyTest on topic Object aff_flag check
Change 'obj' to 'GET_EQ(ch, i)'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds