Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Looking for testers

More
25 Nov 2017 05:02 #7157 by Liko
Looking for testers was created by Liko
Hello,
First of all Happy Thanksgiving all!

I have been quiet for a few months, but I have been hard at work on Drag(*)nball: Tournament I recently just launched version 0.3.0. I am in need of testers for balancing and bug finding. I trust this group on the forums.

Drag(*)n Ball: Tournament is a remake of Trenton's Dragon Ball: FE.

Hostname: 68.44.138.187
Port: 2500

I hope you all have a great night!

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2017 21:21 #7169 by WhiskyTest
Replied by WhiskyTest on topic Looking for testers
Heya Liko!
I logged in for a few minutes the other night and did the newbie thing for about 30 minutes.

I don't know much about DragonballZ other than a few episodes that I watched after school many years ago :)

You're welcome screen is great, I saw two different ones I think?
I loved the character creation process, lots of interesting and fun choices.

Being unfamiliar with the combat system I struggled to make much headway there but the real-time/turn based combination was fascinating and I can see it providing real depth to PvP and so forth.

Some great work going on here, looks like your having a blast making it too!

More
27 Nov 2017 21:44 #7170 by Liko
Replied by Liko on topic Looking for testers

WhiskyTest wrote: Heya Liko!
I logged in for a few minutes the other night and did the newbie thing for about 30 minutes.

I don't know much about DragonballZ other than a few episodes that I watched after school many years ago :)

You're welcome screen is great, I saw two different ones I think?
I loved the character creation process, lots of interesting and fun choices.

Being unfamiliar with the combat system I struggled to make much headway there but the real-time/turn based combination was fascinating and I can see it providing real depth to PvP and so forth.

Some great work going on here, looks like your having a blast making it too!

Thank you, Whisky!

There are 3 different ones and may add more :).

I have plans to add more to the creation process, like auras. Those will affect game messages and even map outputs for flying trails :).

Yes the combat system is very heavily skill based. I am recreating an old MUD I played called Dragon Ball: FE. It will be heavy PvP based.

I did, write a help newbie file. If it was bad, let me know and i'll rewrite it to explain things.

I do love this MUD. It has taken a lot of work, a lot of headaches, and just time :). I will reach a limit at some point because of the source material, but it's letting me learn a lot!

Now off to fix some bugs!

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds