Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Been Awhile

More
31 May 2016 22:49 #5969 by Liko
Been Awhile was created by Liko
Hello all!

It's been awhile! I had to go away, due to my health getting very bad due to kidneys not doing well nor my liver from all the pills they had me on. Also my little girl is growing so I decided to spend a lot time with her. I now have a 9 month old husky and a 8 week old kitten. I decided to scrap all muds that I was working on and start taking C classes on Lynda to better learn how to correctly do calling files, data types, integers, and all that jazz. I believe it has helped me a lot. So if you see my going back and redoing a lot of my old snippets that would be why. I am going to learn C and C#.

Well I hope to be more active.

Liko.

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2016 22:52 #5976 by WhiskyTest
Replied by WhiskyTest on topic Been Awhile
Hey Liko!
Good to hear from you, best wishes on the old kidneys and bits - hope that comes right ASAP :)
Nice work on the coding classes, you'll be giving Thomas a run for his money soon haha
I'm still pottering around with a few different Mud ideas and sort of flitter between them all from time to time.
I dug up a zombie survival one from last year and think I'll extend that a bit more - lots of AI and Mob Activity stuff that is fun implement.

Don't lose all that Dragonball work you did!

More
10 Jun 2016 01:58 #5993 by Liko
Replied by Liko on topic Been Awhile

WhiskyTest wrote: Hey Liko!
Good to hear from you, best wishes on the old kidneys and bits - hope that comes right ASAP :)
Nice work on the coding classes, you'll be giving Thomas a run for his money soon haha
I'm still pottering around with a few different Mud ideas and sort of flitter between them all from time to time.
I dug up a zombie survival one from last year and think I'll extend that a bit more - lots of AI and Mob Activity stuff that is fun implement.

Don't lose all that Dragonball work you did!

Nice. So with Dragonball I am restarting. I have figured the issue of variables being only 2.1b, I decided to use a long long int and it worked like a charm, now I just got to be able to get it to load a save file correctly. It saves in the save file as 10,000,000,000 but reloads as 1.4b.

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds