Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Group Loot System

More
28 Aug 2014 01:22 #5013 by Liko
Group Loot System was created by Liko
Hello,

With a group system there should be a group looting system that disrupts loot instead of counting on a player. I believe the best system would be letting the players roll or pass. If they roll the highest dice roll gets the item.

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2014 20:44 #5019 by Parnassus
Replied by Parnassus on topic Group Loot System
I don't think I understand the question although if you mean distribute instead of disrupt, it seems a bit of overkill to make the game take care of that. Why not must make a set of dice (or a die with however many numbers you want) and let players carry them around if they might need to distribute loot?

More
01 Sep 2014 20:55 #5026 by Liko
Replied by Liko on topic Group Loot System

Parnassus wrote: I don't think I understand the question although if you mean distribute instead of disrupt, it seems a bit of overkill to make the game take care of that. Why not must make a set of dice (or a die with however many numbers you want) and let players carry them around if they might need to distribute loot?

That is a double edge sword, because what if you get a group lead that just doesn't pass off gear, or only passes off lower gear?

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer

More
02 Sep 2014 15:31 #5028 by Parnassus
Replied by Parnassus on topic Group Loot System
Well, this is usually when we start slanging wars and yelling over any public channel possible, "XXX is a cheater! Never group with him/her/it!"

:)

More
02 Sep 2014 19:25 #5030 by Liko
Replied by Liko on topic Group Loot System

Parnassus wrote: Well, this is usually when we start slanging wars and yelling over any public channel possible, "XXX is a cheater! Never group with him/her/it!"

:)

:P. Maybe I'll release a version of it and see how it goes. :P. Shouldn't be to hard.

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer

More
03 Sep 2014 08:32 #5034 by WhiskyTest
Replied by WhiskyTest on topic Group Loot System
Check out the D20 treasure system, it has a function for finding the recipient of loot which might give you some ideas on how to implement it.

Or base it off some kind of auction code that takes the item for a few seconds and lets the group members pass or roll and then awards the item accordingly once the timer is up.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds