Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Downloadable areas

More
23 Jun 2013 21:00 #3226 by Parnassus
Downloadable areas was created by Parnassus
I'd like to suggest that the multi-zone areas be condensed into one file. Example: Campus (page two) Campus iii (about halfway down page one) Campus ii (about six areas below Campus iii) could be Campus.tar or Campus_i_ii_iii.tar. Are there actually people that want 1/3 of campus and refuse to take the rest? Well, maybe there are because half the people seem to want Campus than ii or iii.

This would make it easier to be sure that you have the whole area and consolidate the list to make more visible on the first page. Yeah, I know the list can be sorted alphabetically but it still seems simpler to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2013 01:00 #3230 by krell
Replied by krell on topic Downloadable areas
^+1

Parnassus wrote: I'd like to suggest that the multi-zone areas be condensed into one file. Example: Campus (page two) Campus iii (about halfway down page one) Campus ii (about six areas below Campus iii) could be Campus.tar or Campus_i_ii_iii.tar. Are there actually people that want 1/3 of campus and refuse to take the rest? Well, maybe there are because half the people seem to want Campus than ii or iii.

I think that about half of the people who downloaded Campus II and III didn't know that there was a page 2 and that you could find Campus on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds