Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question New TMC forums

More
08 Oct 2018 12:05 #8218 by Rumble
New TMC forums was created by Rumble
I hope everyone is doing well. The forums have gone quiet so I wanted to make sure everyone is still kicking. Also TMC upgraded to discourse and you can check out their new site and leave a review or daily vote for tbaMUD if you are so inclined.

The Mud Connector

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091
rumble@tbamud.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2018 13:53 #8219 by Parnassus
Replied by Parnassus on topic New TMC forums
Some people have nothing but complaints! I preferred what I remember to be the old category of Educational over the current Fantasy. I notice that there is no current listing for Educational but it seems that the categories are editable, judging by the number of categories with 1 listing.

I also think that Non-Roleplaying Mud would be more suitable than the current Roleplaying Is Encouraged.

As to your first sentence, I'm having a lot of fun since I got my windows version running. I've been hit by a couple of bursts of inspiration towards a project that my old partner, Valen, and I had been working on so it's kind of exciting to see how far I'll be able take them. This many years later, its more of a game than anything useful but that's what makes it so much fun! :)

More
09 Oct 2018 10:58 #8220 by WhiskyTest
Replied by WhiskyTest on topic New TMC forums
I am still kicking! Been learning some C# and .NET

More
15 Nov 2018 23:36 #8236 by Kinther
Replied by Kinther on topic New TMC forums
I'm relatively new to the tbaMUD boards here but have been browsing a lot of the older threads. There is so much good information here on building and coding. I've seen a few other folks pop in to the tbaMUD game looking to learn some more about triggers and whatnot - hopefully we will be able to sync up with someone soon.

4 8 15 16 23 42

More
08 Jan 2019 07:32 #8293 by Papaya Pete
Replied by Papaya Pete on topic New TMC forums
I'm still around here as well, off and on. I take extended breaks when I have a hard time keeping myself in check, but am currently back at doing more ideas. Redoing scavenge as more of a crafting skill, testing ideas for crafting balance, trying to finish my starting area with a complicated script. Fun stuff.

More
11 Feb 2019 04:25 #8307 by Sascha
Replied by Sascha on topic New TMC forums
Definitely here and working/creating - just find myself spending more time on my game than I do in forums, etc. The time I have needs to go towards game development. ;)

Will you stand against the coming Storm? After the Breaking: STORMRIDERS MUD - atbmud.dune.net port 4000

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds