Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Vault 7

More
09 Mar 2017 01:43 #6593 by Liko
Vault 7 was created by Liko
So what do you all make of this?

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Mar 2017 06:44 #6594 by thomas
Replied by thomas on topic Vault 7
Unfortunately I find it highly likely.

All intelligence agencies do these kind of things. That it's obviously a really stupid idea does not seem to factor in.

More
10 Mar 2017 04:38 #6595 by Liko
Replied by Liko on topic Vault 7

thomas wrote: Unfortunately I find it highly likely.

All intelligence agencies do these kind of things. That it's obviously a really stupid idea does not seem to factor in.

Agreed. I would tell people years ago that big brother was always watching and listening. I remember while I was in the military as a 25L(cable system installer maintainer). I remember we had a tool that could connect to any phone line and we could tap into all calls on that line. I know the army takes forever to get new gear so I have always knew they had ways to get into wireless, I imagine military will get its hands on it in a few years.

I'm to the point, I believe our own government hacked the DNC and tried to plant in on Russia so they could do two things. 1). Overthrow Trump and 2) start a war.

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer

More
14 Feb 2018 00:29 - 14 Feb 2018 00:29 #7598 by Fizban
Replied by Fizban on topic Vault 7
I doubt the government has access to most cell phone calls. It was a big deal a while back that the NSA had found a way to infiltrate the Android OS. Rather than Google being okay with it and allowing them access they plugged the hole. I'm not saying the NSA's employees are incompetent, but I don't think their employees are more competent than the programmers working for large private corporations such as Apple, Google and Amazon.
Last edit: 14 Feb 2018 00:29 by Fizban.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds