Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Hello

More
26 Jan 2015 15:58 #5211 by Liko
Hello was created by Liko
Hey,

Guys and gals, I should be back soon. I moved to the town of Frankton, Indiana and they have horrible internet providers. Best I found is 25 mbps for 59.99. The rest are satellites with data caps. I should be back soon and developing. I also have a surgery coming up that will destroy the nerve in my left groin. I will have no feeling in my left leg. Let me know how you all have been.

- Liko

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2015 03:17 #5228 by WhiskyTest
Replied by WhiskyTest on topic Hello
25mbps is plenty to MUD with ;)
Good luck for the surgery, hope everything goes well + quick recovery!

More
13 Feb 2015 00:59 #5231 by Liko
Replied by Liko on topic Hello

WhiskyTest wrote: 25mbps is plenty to MUD with ;)
Good luck for the surgery, hope everything goes well + quick recovery!

I am back with internet now. :). 25mbps is good to mud with and seems to play DCUO lol. Well my surgery got pushed back due the surgeon being over booked. So I have killing nerve pain in my groin.

Now update on Drag(*)n Ball: Mud is still under way. I haven't had much chance to update it due to losing internet. I also am learning c++ properly. That means development is even slower, but should make programming even better. I do have big plans for the mud.

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer

More
24 Mar 2015 16:49 #5257 by zusuk
Replied by zusuk on topic Hello
Wow feel better Liko, glad to hear your MUD is still under development

Website
www.luminariMUD.com

Main Game Port
luminariMUD.com:4100

More
13 May 2015 06:31 #5304 by Liko
Replied by Liko on topic Hello

zusuk wrote: Wow feel better Liko, glad to hear your MUD is still under development

Thank you all! I am very nervous with disability court on the 21st then surgery on the 26th. They are talking about recovery time taking up to 6 weeks if not longer. I will use most of that time relearning C++. I am currently reading a C++ website and if that isn't enough I will try lynda. I want to make a perfect and able to get back to making tbaMUD a wonderful codebase.

I am also glade to super excited that Dragon Ball Z is coming back with Dragon Ball Z: Super!

Randian(0.0.0)
Owner/Developer

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds