Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question TBAMud - Snippets, Patches and Triggers Repository

More
08 Apr 2020 23:26 #8616 by Kingston
Hey everyone!

Loving the codebase and how easy it is to learn from.

Other than combing the forum, is there a repository where we store updated Snippets and Patches? Triggers appear to be saved in the TBAMud Github Repo .

I found the Google Drive link, but it was last updated in 2015 and many of those patches are older and out of date.

Thanks,

Kingston

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Apr 2020 07:27 #8617 by Papaya Pete
I think the Downloads section that you found is pretty much the main storage place for snippets. The Snippet section is also a good place to look, though expect to spend more time digging there. Regarding any snippets on here... even if they are out of date/older, if you're having trouble, people on here are very friendly and will give you some tips and help.

What kind of snippets are you interested in?

More
09 Apr 2020 14:31 #8618 by Kingston
Thanks for the response!

That's what I figured with the Downloads and Forum. The good stuff always takes a little more work. :)

Not really looking for anything in particular, but I was just interested in seeing how people customize their instances. I was messing around with the races-3.1.patch and tried adapting the patch directly to the latest github release. In the middle of debugging I wondered if there was a place I could contribute fixes to.

More
10 Apr 2020 20:47 #8619 by Rumble
I have added every patch to our downloads that I could find. If I missed any please let me know, we do not get many new ones these days. Feel free to post yours once done and I'll add it.

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091
rumble@tbamud.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cansian

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds