Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Room Flags in Redit (OLC)

More
20 Sep 2021 13:27 - 20 Sep 2021 13:28 #9918 by Hanyo
Hi there! 

So let me preface this question with the fact that the build I'm using is OLD. Its a version of CWG (Rasputin) with a lot of heavily modified code. I've come into ownership in part and am trying to shore up some stuff and work on getting a few things fixed up! 

SO. I'm trying to add in a new Room Flag for the REDIT options. I've added the define to the list in Struct.h (and altered the NUM_FLAGS line to be defines+1) and I've added it to the list in constants.c  I'm uncertain which piece I'm missing but it does not show up in the REDIT menu when trying to look at room flags when trying to edit the room. 
    - Any help would be appreciated! I'm really kind of floundering in the dark and learning how to do stuff here piece by piece so. 

EDIT: The flag itself doesn't need to DO anything. It's only there to be attached to the room so an DG spawning script can look for it when it's choosing a random room.
Last edit: 20 Sep 2021 13:28 by Hanyo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Sep 2021 15:39 #9920 by thomas
Replied by thomas on topic Room Flags in Redit (OLC)
Those should be enough; NUM_ROOM_FLAGS and room_bits are all that is used in olc...

More
22 Sep 2021 01:30 - 22 Sep 2021 01:31 #9924 by Hanyo
Replied by Hanyo on topic Room Flags in Redit (OLC)
I believe the problem is because I can't seem to use (Make). When I try it on my test port It works fine. Using it from the SRC folder of the main game hits me with the license spit-out and nothing else.
Last edit: 22 Sep 2021 01:31 by Hanyo.

More
22 Sep 2021 11:35 #9925 by thomas
Replied by thomas on topic Room Flags in Redit (OLC)
the license is displayed if the file src/.accepted does not exist. Given you accept the license (you obviusly did elsewhere ;), just add this file. It can be empty.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds