Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Does the tbaMUD Beginner Help files/tutorial have it's own section or documentat

More
03 May 2022 16:37 #10046 by Flint
Hello. I am wondering if there is a Help file system or tutorial like the one in game, but on the forum instead. I see there is plenty of documentation on the forum, but that looks to be for the more advanced topics or nuances of the game. The inner workings of it all. I am looking for something like the game has for beginners. It suggests what you need to look at and then when typing "h wizhelp" for instance, it gives you many options and then with in those options, even more suggestions. Trying to research or study on the game in less than ideal conditions, causes problems like NPCs talking and scrolling the info up, page breaks or sentences presented oddly due to the screen, other distractions, disconnections, etc. I do not expect anything in real time, but is there a section of the forum dedicated to the wizhelp or beginner files and options? Something consolidated all in one section? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2022 16:56 #10047 by Rumble
No, there isn't anything like that on the forums. But you could read the help file directly on github .

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091
rumble@tbamud.com

More
03 May 2022 23:37 #10048 by Flint
Ahhh... Thank you. However almost every time I go to there it freezes and I either have to wait quite a bit or shut it down entirely. Is that supposed to happen? I assume it is a lot of info on the page and it shows it loads it, but then keeps freezing. Never been to GitHub before, so I am not sure if that is the norm.

More
04 May 2022 19:16 #10049 by prool
Github slows down on large files.

Download the source code from github and read it with your favorite text editor.

Respectfully,

Serge Prool

With best regards, Prool

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds