Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question Errors when a mob is dead

More
22 Sep 2020 21:19 #9751 by Nero
I am having an issue with dg_script.
I have a mob that will summon another mob once it reaches a certain hitprcnt
The problem is if the players have already killed mob B, it returns an error.
How can I prevent the DG_Script from returning an error if the mob(s) are already dead?
Code:
Name: 'Kyoma Call For Help', VNum: [ 1211], RNum: [ 284] Trigger Intended Assignment: Mobiles Trigger Type: HitPrcnt , Numeric Arg: 90, Arg list: None Commands: * stop the fight and do Kyoma's emotes emote utters a weak cry for help. mgoto 1237 eval goroalive 0 %echo% Starting GoroAlive: %goroalive% wait 1s eval room %self.room% set target_char %room.people% while %target_char% set next_target %target_char.next_in_room% %echo% %target_char.name% if %target_char.name% /= Chieftain eval goroalive 1 end set target_char %next_target% done %echo% Final GoroAlive: %goroalive% * IF Goro is alive ... if %goroalive% * switch trigger to Goro and start his emotes in his room %force% goro emote hears his son's cry for help and crashes out of the hut! * move Goro into Kyoma's room and have him start fight with actor %teleport% goro 1239 mgoto 1239 %force% goro emote crashes through the wall of the hut to rescue his son! wait 1s %force% goro mkill %actor% else * and if he's not ... mgoto 1239 %force% %actor% kill kyoma end detach 1211 %self.id%

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2020 01:30 #9752 by Parnassus
Replied by Parnassus on topic Errors when a mob is dead
That seems a very complicated way of doing things.

Check here and to see it in action, check here .

Hopefully it will help you see what's actually happening within the trigger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds