Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question New D20 MUD

More
24 Oct 2014 20:31 #5090 by Nerian
Replied by Nerian on topic Re: New D20 Trunk
I would also like the latest copy of gicker's d20 as well, but I can't seem to find a location to download it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Oct 2014 21:50 #5091 by Rumble
Replied by Rumble on topic Re: New D20 Trunk
I made a copy of the CircleMUD and tbaMUD ftp's but I did not copy CWG's. I'm sure Ziz is still lurking and can provide a copy.

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091
rumble@tbamud.com

More
10 Aug 2015 15:43 #5499 by ptrayal
Replied by ptrayal on topic New D20 MUD
I've been working on updating Gicker's d20 to make it Pathfinder compliant and also fixing a bunch of issues with it (such as leaks and the like). So, I guess that's another variant in the list.

More
25 Sep 2015 00:08 #5517 by Halfelf
Replied by Halfelf on topic New D20 MUD
Are you posting those mods anywhere? Right now, it's difficult to figure out what the latest, most up to date version of this d20 code really is.

More
28 Sep 2015 15:38 #5518 by ptrayal
Replied by ptrayal on topic New D20 MUD
If you want to see what I've been working on, drop me an e-mail at (ptrayal (at) gmail (dot) com). I can let you see what I've been working on. It's a lot farther along than v.90 that was released and I've no problem sharing what I've been working on. You can see a rough and by no means complete changelog at ( www.themudhost.net/~uriel/news.php ).

More
31 Jan 2016 10:01 #5575 by zusuk
Replied by zusuk on topic New D20 MUD
Hey sorry I didn't see this post earlier, we at LuminariMUD have been actively developing a MUD that started about 3.5 years ago. I'd say the first 1.5 years we were mostly influenced by games such as Neverwinter Nights (DnD 3.5). From there we took heavier influence from d20 I'd say for about a year, and for the past year we've been heavily influenced by Pathfinder. As a matter of fact, I'd say we look more Pathfinder than anything else right now.

Our level of development is -extreme- (our first year we had over 2000 SVN revisions, since then we've had an additional 3354 SVN reivisions), we didn't start with the CWG/d20 code bases but actually whatever version TBA was running 4 years ago. I then pulled out an old codebase I worked on as a youngin' that was heavily influenced by DnD3.5 rules, ripped out stuff I liked from there and plopped it in... doing things within my own vision at the beginning, as soon as more folks got involved, we started integrating ideas/code from both CWG/d20 that we felt were superior.

So needless to say we'd be heavily interested in contributing to a project of similar nature if it was developed publicly like on Github or whatnot.

I'll shoot you an e-mail Ptrayal.

Regards,
Mosheh (Zusuk) of LuminariMUD

Website
www.luminariMUD.com

Main Game Port
luminariMUD.com:4100

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds