Welcome to the Builder Academy

Question So hi again...

More
11 Apr 2020 19:59 #8620 by Sascha
So hi again... was created by Sascha
After getting super silly busy with my newer RL businesses, I finally had the time (thanks, pandemic) to come back to my MUD and get into mega updates and new content additions. Just wanted to say hi - long time, no chat. I have a lot of catch up on, I know!

Will you stand against the coming Storm? After the Breaking: STORMRIDERS MUD - atbmud.dune.net port 4000

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2020 23:21 #8621 by Rumble
Replied by Rumble on topic So hi again...
Welcome back, I was expecting a surge on TBA with everyone being home. It has not materialized yet.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091
rumble@tbamud.com

More
11 Apr 2020 23:36 #8622 by Sascha
Replied by Sascha on topic So hi again...
I've been meaning to check in regardless - I'm a little intimidated by all the updates I need to do let alone creative content! I figure even if I put in an hour a day it will make a difference. I haven't made any significant updates in 14 months so... yeah. I suspect I'll be around asking many silly questions, since I am not a techie at heart. :)

All is good here - how's everything there?

Will you stand against the coming Storm? After the Breaking: STORMRIDERS MUD - atbmud.dune.net port 4000

More
12 Apr 2020 12:22 #8623 by Rumble
Replied by Rumble on topic So hi again...
Doing great thanks. This is an introverts paradise. Someone should write about the "rise of the introverts" and how we will be taking over the World.

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091
rumble@tbamud.com

More
12 Apr 2020 17:28 #8624 by Sascha
Replied by Sascha on topic So hi again...
Yeah - we've been training for this our entire lives. :) Anyone else around? The forums look a bit slow overall. Hopefully everyone else is okay and just having fun with their games!

More
12 Apr 2020 20:39 #8625 by thomas
Replied by thomas on topic So hi again...
I'm here every day, though I lurk more than I write.

At the moment I'm a bit under the weather - my wife and I both think we've contracted covid-19, and since we're high-risk (middle-aged, overweight, hypertension) we're being monitored by our doctor. We haven't been tested (tests are currently for key persons only in Norway). But we're still quite alright (a little headache, general weakness and soreness in the body and shortness of breath).
So far, we've got no cause for alarm. As we've been telling each other; if it doesn't get worse than this, we'll count ourselves lucky.
It means that I have, after working from home for 3 weeks, now been home sick for another, and is looking forward to 3-4 more weeks before I can get back to work. Hopefully I will be well enough to concentrate for more than 10 minutes soon.

Anyway - great to see you again Sascha :)

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds