New TMC forums

• Rumble
  • Rumble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 week 5 days ago #8218 by Rumble
New TMC forums was created by Rumble
I hope everyone is doing well. The forums have gone quiet so I wanted to make sure everyone is still kicking. Also TMC upgraded to discourse and you can check out their new site and leave a review or daily vote for tbaMUD if you are so inclined.

The Mud Connector

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #8219 by Parnassus
Replied by Parnassus on topic New TMC forums
Some people have nothing but complaints! I preferred what I remember to be the old category of Educational over the current Fantasy. I notice that there is no current listing for Educational but it seems that the categories are editable, judging by the number of categories with 1 listing.

I also think that Non-Roleplaying Mud would be more suitable than the current Roleplaying Is Encouraged.

As to your first sentence, I'm having a lot of fun since I got my windows version running. I've been hit by a couple of bursts of inspiration towards a project that my old partner, Valen, and I had been working on so it's kind of exciting to see how far I'll be able take them. This many years later, its more of a game than anything useful but that's what makes it so much fun! :)

More
1 week 4 days ago #8220 by WhiskyTest
Replied by WhiskyTest on topic New TMC forums
I am still kicking! Been learning some C# and .NET

Time to create page: 1.042 seconds