Builder application

• NomadX
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 1 week ago #9878 by NomadX
Builder application was created by NomadX
Hello all,
I am as will become painfully evident, very new not only to TBA and this forum but to building MUDs in general. So I was excited when I found this place, that offered the ability to teach someone who had worlds of ideas to share locked in their head but no knowledge on how to release them. I am stuck at the moment though, I have created an account, completed the application and logged on to tbamud.com on port 9091 (via mudlet if that matters) but am unable to find a way of informing anyone that I have completed said application and am not sure how to move forward. I am sure this is most likely not the best place to pose my question but I couldn't find a better one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
JP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 5 days ago #9879 by thomas
Replied by thomas on topic Builder application
This is just fine :) I'm afraid I haven't been online on the actual builder port for a while. Will connect and see you there.

• NomadX
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 3 days ago #9880 by NomadX
Replied by NomadX on topic Builder application
Hello sir and many apologies,
I assume(although my daddy did tell me never to do so) that after some 2 days and 6 hours you are no longer on the builder portal, and I don't blame you in the least. After running around the tutorial for a while, which was fun, I was getting discouraged by the complete lack of anyone in the room or anywhere that I could communicate to. I then unfortunately (again) assumed that the area at least was dead and so logged off and as I am, very bad at checking email, voicemail, text.... please allow me to rephrase, as I am awful at communication in general it was sheer luck that I saw your reply. Now once again, as is my most annoying habit, I have explained far too much and gone into far more detail than the situation or conversation warranted so I will end this by saying I truly appreciate you taking the time to reply and I am sorry that I didn't extend to you the same consideration. That having been said and knowing as I do my irresponsible nature in proper communicative habits I think I will say that I would just frustrate you trying to pin me down to get there while you were there as well and I do not wish to cause anyone frustration or anger so, to end my longwinded and much hated ramble about nothing, I appreciate your reply, and attention in attempting to help me but I think I will pass on this one and apologize again for any inconvenience I may have caused.
Truly and sincerly,
NomadX

More
11 months 2 days ago #9881 by Rumble
Replied by Rumble on topic Builder application
Glad to see someone advanced you. I will try to be online more but finishing up my move and trying to buy a house in Belgium. 3 months so far in hotels and at least 4-5 months remaining.

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds